We value our relationship, and this policy explains how we work to safeguard your information and keep it private.
This policy applies to the Prodify website and newsletter. Your privacy is important to us. We use safeguards to protect your privacy and confidentiality. On this page we describe the information we collect and how we use that information as well as how you can get access to that information.
Because we value your privacy, it is our intent and goal to be in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), and the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Prodify may collect personal information when you use services on the Prodify web site.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit.
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, which greatly helps us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
If you send us an e-mail with a comment or question, we may use your name, email, or other contact information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request.
Sharing and Disclosure
Prodify will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity, unless required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process. We may share your information with service providers, vendors, or other business partners in order to provide our services to you or as required by law in response to a valid request by public authorities.
We provide online classes, instruction, seminars and coaching sessions in a group and individual context using zoom video conferencing, or other similar technology (“Interactive Services”). Participating in Interactive Services is completely voluntary. To sign up for our Interactive Services you will share your name, email address, mailing address, and credit card or other payment information (“Sign Up Information”). We do not share Sign Up Information with anyone other than our payment processing partner (Intuit).
During the Interactive Services you may (or may not) share whatever information you decide is relevant for the session (“Your Volunteered Information”). In individual settings you will share Your Volunteered Information with our team and no one else. In group settings you will share Your Volunteered Information in the collaborative environment with other individuals and clients of ours. We will not share Your Volunteered Information with anyone, and while we inform all participants to keep information learned about others confidential, we cannot guarantee such confidentiality.
Security of Your Data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have taken a number of steps to ensure your data is secure. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies also allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these some Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website. Cookies are may also be used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Your Options and Privacy Rights
- Opting out. If you have consented to receive information from us, you can always opt out or unsubscribe. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
- Accessing your information. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like to request a copy of some or all of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with your request.
- Correct, update or request deletion. You may contact us directly at email@example.com to manage your account information or correct, update or request deletion of any of your personal information.
- Cookies: If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. For more information about cookies and how to remove them from your browser you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Issue a complaint. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Information regarding data protection authorities in the EEA is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
- Concerns. Additional questions and concerns regarding the information in this policy can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Sites
Access to Data
Prodify restricts access to non-public information to those employees (if any) who need to know that information in order to provide services to you.
Changes to This Policy
Prodify reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. The company will contact registered users by e-mail and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms are amended.