Educate by engaging.
Understand Your Audience
We'll start by discussing who your audience will be, and what you're looking to achieve. We've done talks and workshops for:
- Corporate events
- Portfolio company events
- Executive team / board meetings
- Product management / team offsites
- Business school programs
- Product Meetups
- Weddings (just kidding)
An Engaging Talk
We wouldn't consider ourselves product professors. In all of our talks, we not only present the theory behind Vision-Led Product Management but also war stories that led to our best practices. These are the current talks we give:
- Pulled In Every Direction: Why It Is Hard to Prioritize a Backlog with a Vision and Strategy
- How Top Product and UX Teams Work Together
- Using the CREATE Behavioral Framework to Spur User Action
- Address the Top 10 Dysfunctions of Product Management
- Becoming More Product Driven
- Determining Your Next Move to Find Product-Market Fit
- Using Vision-Led Product Management to Set Your Product Direction and Strategy
- Best Practices for Customer Discovery
- Balancing Your Roadmap Between Innovation, Iteration and Operation
- Hiring Rockstar Product Management Folks
- Best Practices for Managing a Product and Design Team
We practice what we preach, so we always love sending a feedback survey after an event to understand how it was perceived. We're happy to share results with you.
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Ben is a fantastic public speaker and thought leader with a special gift for simultaneously reaching executive and general audiences, making him our natural choice as the opening keynote multiple times over."
Executive Forum Chair
"I had the pleasure of hearing Rajesh speak at Launch where I learnt about the importance of having a product vision. Not only was this presentation detailed and insightful but Rajesh also provided a lot of valuable founder specific feedback in the Q&A. I couldn't recommend Rajesh more highly and look forward to working one-on-one with his team."
Founder & CEO
Engage Your Audience On The Power Of A Strong Product Vision
Download our talk list for the full outline, key takeaways and target audience
From board meetings to the TEDx stage, Prodify founders have talks related to product management, startup strategy, and product/UX design to help your team become more product driven.